Buy Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee Online India
Are you Looking to Buy Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee Online India? Mukhi Dairy Farm is Organic Certified For A2 Cow Ghee. You can shop from a wide range of 100% Pure Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee online India at Mukhi Dairy Farm with Free Shipping Available.
This is an authentic pure desi Brijmohan cow ghee made from cow milk which is untouched by human hands and comes from organic grass-fed happy cows directly from a state-of-the-art advanced and hygienic Mukhi Dairy Farm.
Mukhi Dairy Farm is an organically certified NPOP farm approved by the Indian Government APEDA. Brijmohan Cow Ghee has a typical rich aroma, granular texture like homemade ghee, and high nutritional value. Direct from Mukhi Dairy Farm to your table. Brijmohan Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee is the perfect blend of Indian tradition and modern dairy science.
We at Mukhi Dairy Farm, strive to serve you options of ghee. From which Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee is the one with the lowest price among all ghee and that is our chef’ first choice ghee. Brijmohan Ghee available in family package like 5 & 15 Kg tin.
Why Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee has the lowest price?
Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee has the lowest price among all. Being the lowest price there is no change in the purity and quality of Desi ghee. The main reason of the lowest price is only the raw milk getting from outsourcing. We are monitoring cow health & stress-free animal care process and getting milk in hygienic conditions and follows Mukhi Dairy Farm quality standard by our partner farmers.
It is made from all types of available cow breed milk in India. Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee is made with, traditional process method. We Use Ancient Knowledge & Method; Heated on a slow flame to remove all Casein & Lactose; Turning it into Nutty-Tasting & Granular Textured Ghee. Hygienic Technologies which Is examined closely & under supervision to provide our customers a healthy traditional ghee.
But we haven’t compromised with the taste, aroma, granular texture, vitamins, purity, quality etc.
Our food testing experts test our products throughout the lifecycle. We conduct following testing: Process Variability Tests, Product Performance Tests, Food Safety Testing, Shelf-Life Testing, Nutritional Label Testing, Food Ingredient Testing, Physical Attributes Tests, and Food Safety Test for Contaminants, Mycotoxins, Pesticides & Microbiology.
Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee – “The Chef Special”:
Our Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee is known as The Chef Special. The chefs in hotel’s and dhaba’s, confectioner (Halwai) use Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee to prepare variety of dishes. Cow ghee is reach in energy & fat so it’s give a food the longer life.
THE ASIAN JOURNAL OF ANIMAL SCIENCE (Volume 10 | Issue 2 | December, 2015 | 166-175) says that “The majority (70.27%) of milk sweet makers used buffalo milk for making Khoa. Whereas, 29.72 per cent used cow milk. As the buffalo milk contained higher fat and total solids, yields at higher level and produce superior quality Khoa compared to cow milk.”
Which countries also use ghee?
India has invented the ghee and that got the lame light to be famous and went outside India.
In Egypt, the product name “Samna Baladi” identical to be ghee in terms of preparation method and result and made from “Water Buffalo Milk” and the ghee is white in color.
In Eritrea (country in Eastern Africa), the product name Tesmi identical to be ghee in terms of preparation, but the addition is they add garlic or other spices as per the native area.
In Ethiopia, the product name is “Niter Kibbeh” identical to be ghee with addition to the spices during process to give a distinctive taste.
Toxicity profile of Ghee:
Honey & Ghee
Mixing honey and ghee in equal portion can be toxic. As per Ayurveda it is known as “Matra Viruddha” (Dose Incompatibility).
You can have ghe and honey in unequal portion.
Benefits of Desi Cow Ghee:
Cow desi ghee is knows as good source for increasing memory and brainpower for a growing kids. This is the reason why our grandmother and mother used to add/pour ghee in every possible way in our food.
Helps in weight loss::
Many doctors recommend cow desi ghee instead of butter in their foods as a staple food. As Cow Desi ghee helps in digestion also helps to burn the fat.
Cow desi ghee helps in digestion as It is a digestible dairy fat which helps in proper digestion. Cow Desi ghee helps in the removal of toxins from the body.
Healthy Alternative for oil:
Have you ever wondered that you could have a alternative of oil as something more healthier than oil? Yes, ghee is the healthy alternative to oil. As, ghee contains medium chain fatty acid.
Replace oil with ghee such as:
- Cook a meal in a pure cow desi ghee.
- Add pure cow desi ghee in a cup of coffee to have a creamy texture.
- Grill chicken with pure cow desi ghee
- Sautee spinach and vegetables in pure cow desi ghee.
- Pure cow desi ghee with warm water in the empty stomach.
- Pure cow desi ghee for seasoning a salad.
- Spread pure cow desi ghee on your morning toast.
- Substitute milk cream in tea and coffee with pure cow desi ghee.
- Induces Natural Sleep better
- Reduce inflammation of skin
- Strengthen immunity
- Moisturizing Agent
- Stomach ulcers
- Other digestive issues
- Healing the bruises
- Decrease Swelling
List of nutrition in ghee that will boost your immunity.
- TrustedSource of 100% natural antioxidants.
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3 PUFA):
- Is an essential fatty acids that humans should obtain from diet.
- Omega-3 PUFA metabolism, can influence omega-3 PUFAs-microbiome-immune system interactions in the intestinal tract and also play roles in regulating gut immunity.
- Such as obesity and diseases (NAFLD, gastrointestinal malignancies or cancer, bacterial and viral infections),
- Help in liver health and diabetics -2 & mental health.
- MUFA (mono-unsaturated fatty acids:
- Adding in your diet can reduce risk factors for heart disease, especially if you’re replacing saturated fat. Some studies has found that similar results of MUFAs is reducing LDL cholesterol and also increasing “good” HDL cholesterol.
- A diet with moderate-to-high amounts of monounsaturated fats can also help with weight loss, as long as you aren’t eating more calories than you’re burning OR high-MUFA diets can be an effective way to lose weight when replacing other calories, rather than adding extra calories to the diet.
Benefits of Ghee in Navel:
- Hair: While oiling you hair scalp make sure to add ghee in your navel which will reduce your hair fall and strengthen your hairs.
- Face: Start pouring ghee in your navel as navel is connected with the whole body. This help you have a good texture skin, repair rough skin, moisturize your skin, helps in acne marks and blemishes.
- Other benefits of ghee in navel is
- Helps in fighting constipation
- Reduce the pain in body and abdominal area
How to add Ghee in navel?
- Take ghee in a spoon
- Heat/melt the ghee into liquid form
- Let cool down the ghee (make sure in winter it don’t get solidify). A temperature you can manage on your skin.
- Sleep on your back
- And pour the ghee in navel. Before going to sleep.
Or else you can use a droplet to drop the ghee in navel
Note: Sleep on your back for few minutes after pouring ghee, as it gets spreads to the rest of the body.
Purity test of Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee
Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee by Mukhi Dairy has cleared all test as per the FSSAI 2011-2016.