The Government of India has implemented the National Programme for Organic Production (NPOP). It is an accreditation process for all Organic Producers in India. The certified organic products are grown and processed without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers. They may not contain any genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Growers also use materials and practices that enhance the ecological balance of natural systems. In short, good for the Earth and better for your body. If organic certification is achieved in USA then it's call USDA Organic Certified.
Mukhi Dairy Farm has gone through this accreditation process and has obtained the NPOP certificate for the following two categories:
- Live Stock Individual operator
- Organic livestock products shall be from livestock raised according to this standard.
- Livestock stocking rates shall correspond to local agri-climatic conditions and take into consideration feed production capacity, stock heaalth, nutrient balance and environmental impact.
- Livestock management shall aim to utilize natural breeding methods, minimize stress, prevent disease, progressively eliminate the use of chemical allopathic veterinary drugs, including antibiotics, and maintain animal health and welfare.For these Mukhi Dairy farm have 24/7. Health monitoring and untouched milking system too. Herbal grass-fed, grazing and all in one owen manufacturing feed with imported natural nutrition.filter water with temperature control shade with free garden area for cows and calves.
- Crop Individual Operator
- Livestock can make an important contribution to an organic agricultural system by
- improving and maintaining the fertility of the soil;
- managing the flora through grazing; and
- enhancing biodiversity and facilitating complementary interactions on the operation.