Brijmohan made by bilona process in Mukhi Dairy Farm is 100% pure unadulterated ghee. Tasty and healthy ghee for frying farsan and sweets, rituals, and to nourish your body. शुद्ध देसी घी.
Experience the Rich Taste of Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee
- Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee has a typical rich aroma, granular texture like homemade ghee, and high nutritional value.
- Free from Sugar, Gluten & Lactose, and non-GMO.
- Naturally rich in Omega-3's, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin E & Antioxidants.
- Ghee is an alkalinizing food-short chained fat know as butyrate.
- Great Source of High Energy & Delicious Way to Nourish You & Your Family
Best before 9 Months from Date of manufacturing.
For Fresh granular and aroma:
Always get the ghee out from the tin/jar and transfer it in your own vessel.
Method of Ghee Preparation:
"Curd Cultured Bilona Process"
We use ancient knowledge & method,“The milk is converted into curd, The curd is been churned to extract Makhan (butter) from it, hygienic technologies which are examined closely & under supervision to provide our customers with healthy traditional ghee. Heated on a slow flame to remove all casein & lactose, turning it into nutty-tasting & granular textured ghee. When butter is clarified in ghee, the fat profile is near perfect for us.
It is Ayurvedic friendly & fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
It is made in small batches to ensure top quality.
Benefits of Ghee:
- It's a superfood for pregnant ladies & adults, one teaspoon of daily intake boosts strength & immunity.
- Put 2 drops of warm ghee in each nostril while going to bed to cure headache, migraine, sleeplessness, hair fall, untimely greying of hair.
- Take 1 teaspoon of this warm ghee with cow's one glass of warm milk and half teaspoon turmeric at bedtime to cure joints pain.
- Brijmohan ghee is real food, put it on roti, chapatti, or dal to boost metabolism getting minerals.
- Make it a regular intake of your daily diet to slow down the aging process.
- Consuming ghee regulates body naturally by the proper digestive process
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.
- It's spreadable like butter & easily replaces cooking oil with a 1 to1 ratio.
- Use in Agnihotra fire, Hawan Puja, Yagna, and Ancient fire rituals which in turn purifies the air and nearby surroundings.
- Can be used in making of Ayurvedic medicine & use for massage.
Looking for a high-quality desi ghee? Look no further than Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee. Made from the milk of pure-bred Indian cows and prepared using traditional methods, our ghee is the epitome of pureness, freshness, and deliciousness. Whether you use it for cooking, baking, or as a spread, you'll notice the difference in the taste and aroma of your dishes.
But Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee is more than just a flavor enhancer. It's also loaded with many health benefits that have made it a staple in Indian households for centuries. For starters, it's rich in healthy fats like omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids, which have been linked to lower cholesterol, improved heart health, and reduced inflammation. It also contains antioxidants and essential vitamins that support a strong immune system and healthy skin, hair, and nails.
At Brijmohan Cow, our goal is to provide you with the purest and freshest desi ghee possible. That's why we only use milk from cows that are fed a natural diet of grass and herbs, free from growth hormones or antibiotics. We also use traditional methods to prepare our ghee, which involves simmering the butter until the milk solids separate from the liquid, resulting in a golden, fragrant ghee that's perfect for all your culinary needs.
So if you're looking for a high-quality desi ghee that combines taste and health benefits, look no further than Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee. Buy now and experience the pureness, freshness, and deliciousness of our ghee today!
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org