Experience the Richness of Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee
Brijmohan made by bilona process in Mukhi Dairy Farm is 100% pure unadulterated ghee. Tasty ghee for frying farsan and sweets, rituals, and to nourish your body. शुद्ध देसी घी.
- Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee has a typical rich aroma, granular texture like homemade ghee, and high nutritional value.
- Free from Sugar, Gluten & Lactose, and non-GMO.
- Naturally rich in Omega-3's, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin E & Antioxidants.
- Ghee is an alkalinizing food-short chained fat know as butyrate.
- Great Source of High Energy & Delicious Way to Nourish You & Your Family
Best before 9 Months from Date of manufacturing.
For Fresh granular and aroma:
Always get the ghee out from the tin/jar and transfer it in your own vessel.
Method of Ghee Preparation:
"Curd Cultured Bilona Process"
We use ancient knowledge & method,“The milk is converted into curd, The curd is been churned to extract Makhan (butter) from it,hygienic technologies which are examined closely & under supervision to provide our customers with traditional ghee. Heated on a slow flame to remove all casein & lactose, turning it into nutty-tasting & granular textured ghee. When butter is clarified in ghee, the fat profile is near perfect for us.
It is Ayurvedic friendly & fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
It is made in small batches to ensure top quality.
Benefits of Ghee:
- It's a superfood for pregnant ladies & adults, one teaspoon of daily intake boosts strength & immunity.
- Put 2 drops of warm ghee in each nostril while going to bed to cure headache, migraine, sleeplessness, hair fall, untimely greying of hair.
- Take 1 teaspoon of this warm ghee with cow's one glass of warm milk and half teaspoon turmeric at bedtime to cure joints pain.
- Brijmohan ghee is real food, put it on roti, chapatti, or dal to boost metabolism getting minerals.
- Make it a regular intake of your daily diet to slow down the aging process.
- Consuming ghee regulates body naturally by the proper digestive process
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.
- It's spreadable like butter & easily replaces cooking oil with a 1 to1 ratio.
- Use in Agnihotra fire, Hawan Puja, Yagna, and Ancient fire rituals which in turn purifies the air and nearby surroundings.
- Can be used in making of Ayurvedic medicine & use for massage.
Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee is a premium quality ghee that is made from 100% pure cow milk. It is a rich source of nutrition and is known for its authentic flavor and aroma. This ghee is ideal for cooking, frying, and baking. It can also be used for medicinal purposes as it has numerous health benefits.
When it comes to making ghee, the quality of milk and the process of making are of utmost importance. Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee is made from the milk of healthy cows that graze in natural surroundings. The ghee is prepared using traditional methods and is free from any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. This results in a pure and authentic ghee that is loaded with nutrients.
Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee is rich in vitamins, proteins, and minerals. It contains healthy fats that are necessary for the proper functioning of the body. This ghee is also rich in antioxidants that help to fight against diseases and boost the immune system. Regular consumption of Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee can help to improve digestion, strengthen bones, and nourish the skin and hair.
If you are looking for a premium quality ghee that is pure, authentic, and loaded with nutrients, look no further than Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee. Buy it online now at the best price in India and experience the richness of pure cow milk ghee.
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org