Brijmohanmade by bilona process in Mukhi Dairy Farm is 100% pure unadulterated ghee. Tasty and healthy ghee for frying farsan and sweets, rituals, and to nourish your body. शुद्ध देसी घी.
Experience the Richness of Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee 250 ml
- Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee has a typical rich aroma, granular texture like homemade ghee, and high nutritional value.
- Free from Sugar, Gluten & Lactose, and non-GMO.
- Naturally rich in Omega-3's, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin E & Antioxidants.
- Ghee is an alkalinizing food-short chained fat know as butyrate.
- Great Source of High Energy & Delicious Way to Nourish You & Your Family
Best before 9 Months from Date of manufacturing.
For Fresh granular and aroma:
Always get the ghee out from the tin/jar and transfer it in your own vessel.
Method of Ghee Preparation:
"Curd Cultured Bilona Process"
We use ancient knowledge & method,“The milk is converted into curd, The curd is been churned to extract Makhan (butter) from it, hygienic technologies which are examined closely & under supervision to provide our customers with healthy traditional ghee. Heated on a slow flame to remove all casein & lactose, turning it into nutty-tasting & granular textured ghee. When butter is clarified in ghee, the fat profile is near perfect for us.
It is Ayurvedic friendly & fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
It is made in small batches to ensure top quality.
Benefits of Ghee:
- It's a superfood for pregnant ladies & adults, one teaspoon of daily intake boosts strength & immunity.
- Put 2 drops of warm ghee in each nostril while going to bed to cure headache, migraine, sleeplessness, hair fall, untimely greying of hair.
- Take 1 teaspoon of this warm ghee with cow's one glass of warm milk and half teaspoon turmeric at bedtime to cure joints pain.
- Brijmohan ghee is real food, put it on roti, chapatti, or dal to boost metabolism getting minerals.
- Make it a regular intake of your daily diet to slow down the aging process.
- Consuming ghee regulates body naturally by the proper digestive process
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.
- It's spreadable like butter & easily replaces cooking oil with a 1 to1 ratio.
- Use in Agnihotra fire, Hawan Puja, Yagna, and Ancient fire rituals which in turn purifies the air and nearby surroundings.
- Can be used in making of Ayurvedic medicine & use for massage.
Made from the pure milk of Indian cows, Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee is a traditional Indian clarified butter that adds flavor and nutrition to your meals. This ghee is excellent for cooking, baking, and Ayurvedic remedies. It is suitable for all ages and offers several health benefits.
Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee 250 ml is hand-churned using traditional methods. The milk is boiled to separate the cream, which is then churned to make ghee. The ghee is then double-filtered to remove any impurities, ensuring that you get the purest form of ghee possible. It has a rich golden color and nutty aroma that indicates its high quality.
This ghee is rich in healthy fats and nutrients, including vitamins A, D, E, and K2. It is also an excellent source of butyric acid, which has anti-inflammatory properties and helps improve gut health. Regular consumption of Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee can boost immunity, aid digestion, and improve overall health and wellbeing.
So, whether you want to sauté vegetables, fry an egg, or make Indian sweets, Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee 250 ml is an excellent choice. You can also add a spoonful of ghee to your morning coffee or tea or use it in place of butter on your toast. This ghee is versatile and easy to use.
Order your Brijmohan Cow Desi Ghee 250 ml today and experience the richness and flavor of this traditional Indian clarified butter. Free shipping is available on all orders. Shop now!
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org