Discover the Rich Taste and Health Benefits of Mukhia Amrutam A2 Buffalo Desi Bilona Ghee
Expiry Date: Best before 9 Months from Date of manufacturing.
Colour: White colour ghee
For Fresh granular and aroma. Always get the ghee out from the tin/jar and transfer it in your own vessel.
Mukhia Amrutam Buffalo A2 Ghee by Mukhi Dairy Farm. It is pure, natural, and farm-fresh ghee, and made from grass-fed desi buffalo A2 milk making it perfect for daily consumption & for cooking.
A2 protein (A2 beta-casein )can only be found in milk from indigenous & some other breed cows, buffalos, goats, and camels.
A2 milk is provided by buffalo farmers locally to our area and A2 milk is processed to make ghee at our state-of-the-art facility. We ensure optimum and health of buffalo and ensure compliance by frequent external farm visits to monitor animal care.
- 100% Desi indigenous breed ( Murrah & Mahesaani buffalo) A2 milk, which is rich in the A2 protein in all buffalo.
- All-natural, grass-fed A2 Desi Ghee is made from the indigenous buffalo milk of grass-fed, pasture-grazing happy, healthy buffalo. Our buffalo are raised on pesticide-free and herbicide-free pasture.
Features & Benefits:
- Mukhia Amrutam Buffalo ghee is All-Natural, High-Quality Fat from Indigenous Buffalo Breed A2 Protein Milk.
- Naturally Rich in Calcium, Vitamin A, and minerals like Magnesium, Potassium & Phosphorus, Omega-3's, and CLA.
- Magnesium to help blood vessels relax, better brain functioning and memory improvement
- Has more fat so it’s beneficial for healthy bones and teeth, slowing down the aging process, cardiovascular health, and good for the Keto diet and weight control
- Beta-lactoglobulin and potassium in buffalo milk may help reduce high blood pressure.
- Amrutam Buffalo A2 Ghee Is Sugar-Free, Gluten, Lactose-Free, Non-GMO, No additives, No Growth Hormones.
- Has a 9-month expiry. Store in a cold, dry, and dark place is advisable for real rich aroma and taste for a longer time. No need to store in the refrigerator.
- Ghee may liquefy during shipping but will re-solidify within a few hours of overnight room temperature.
Bilona Process for Making A2 Ghee:
- We use ancient ghee making traditional techniques which are called “bilona ghee.” It is made in small batches to ensure top quality.
- Ghee made using the Bilona Process has few important steps: first, the milk is made into a curd, then makkhan or butter is obtained by churning curd, which is then separated to make Buffalo Desi A2 Ghee.
- Fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.We recommend buffalo ghee for sweet, Ghari & Mohanthal ect.
- It's spreadable like butter & easily replaces cooking oil with a 1 to1 ratio.
Are you looking for the purest ghee for your kitchen? Look no further than Mukhia Amrutam A2 Buffalo Desi Bilona Ghee 1 Liter. Made from the milk of Indian buffaloes, this ghee is prepared using the traditional bilona method, which ensures that the ghee retains its natural nutrients and flavors.
Buffalo ghee is known for its rich taste and numerous health benefits. Unlike cow ghee, buffalo ghee is richer in fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, E, and K2, which are important for maintaining overall health and preventing chronic diseases. Additionally, buffalo ghee is also rich in conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a fatty acid that has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and weight loss properties.
Mukhia Amrutam A2 Buffalo Desi Bilona Ghee is made from A2 milk, which is known to have a better nutritional profile and is easier to digest than regular A1 milk. A2 milk contains only the A2 beta-casein protein, which is known to be easier on the digestive system than A1 beta-casein, which is found in most commercial cow milk.
By choosing Mukhia Amrutam A2 Buffalo Desi Bilona Ghee, you are not just choosing a healthier option for yourself and your family, but you are also supporting the livelihoods of small-scale farmers who have been traditionally involved in buffalo rearing and ghee preparation. Mukhia Amrutam works directly with such farmers to ensure that the ghee is made from the purest buffalo milk and prepared using traditional methods.
In conclusion, if you are looking for the purest and healthiest ghee for your kitchen, try Mukhia Amrutam A2 Buffalo Desi Bilona Ghee 1 Liter. Its rich taste and numerous health benefits are sure to impress you and your loved ones. Order now and experience the difference that pure buffalo ghee can make in your cooking and your health!
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org