Experience the Traditional Taste of Brijmohan Buffalo Ghee
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee; 100% Pure Unadulterated Ghee; Very good Ghee For Frying
Buffalo ghee is the white color or creamy yellowish (Grass-fed buffalo), smooth in texture, and has more shelf life because of its higher fat content. It is a great source for high energy, calcium & other minerals. What a delicious way to nourish your family and you! Sauté your khichadi, roti, or sambar with a little ghee to add more taste to your dish.
Expiry Date: Best before 9 Months from Date of manufacturing.
For Fresh granular and aroma. Always get the ghee out from the tin/jar and transfer it in your own vessel.
85% Butter from Pure Buffalo Milk
15% Butter from Pure Cow Milk
Features & Benefits :
- All-Natural, High-Quality Fat from Indigenous Buffalo Breed A2 Protein Milk.
- Naturally Rich in Calcium, Vitamin A, and minerals like Magnesium, Potassium & Phosphorus, Omega-3's, and CLA.
- Magnesium to help blood vessels relax, better brain functioning and memory improvement
- Has more fat so it’s beneficial for healthy bones and teeth, slowing down the aging process, cardiovascular health, and good for the Keto diet and weight control
- Beta-lactoglobulin and potassium in buffalo milk may help reduce high blood pressure.
- Brijmohan Ghee Is Sugar-Free, Gluten, Lactose-Free, Non-GMO, No additives, No Growth Hormones.
Method of Ghee Preparation:
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Milk Desi Ghee (Buffalo milk contains A2 protein) is made using traditional methods by extracting butter (Makhhan) from Curd Cultured by bilona process , low heating and removing all casin & lactose.100% natural. Prepared by untouched by human hands methods and packed with care. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
- Suitable for skinny (malnourished) & people into extreme physical activities like sportsmen.
- A culinary application like drizzling & stir-frying Farsan, Mohanthal, and Ladoo. More solid fat which helps increase shelf life.
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.
- Put it on roti, chapatti, or dal-bati to boost metabolism.
- It's spreadable like butter & easily replaces cooking oil with a 1-to-1 ratio.
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee is made from 100% pure A2 milk, which is sourced from Indian breed buffalos. It is a traditional Indian ghee that is widely used in cooking and adds great taste to your food.
The ghee is made using the traditional Bilona method to ensure that all the essential nutrients are preserved. This method involves churning the curd obtained from the milk to extract the butter, which is then used to make ghee. The ghee is then filtered to remove any impurities and is left with a rich and creamy texture that is perfect for cooking.
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee comes in a 15 Kg pack, which is ideal for large families and catering businesses. The ghee has a long shelf life and does not require refrigeration, making it easy to store and use when needed.
Buy Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee 15 Kg online at best prices from our website. We ensure that our customers get 100% genuine and pure products that are free from harmful chemicals and additives. Order now and experience the traditional taste of Brijmohan Buffalo Ghee!Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee 15 Kg
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org