Mukhia Organic A2 Cow Ghee - The Purest and Healthiest Ghee
Mukhi Dairy Farm is an Organic Certified NPOP Farm approved by Indian Government APEDA. Mukhia Ghee by Mukhi Dairy Farm is our Organic Certified top-of-the-line ghee. Mukhia Ghee is made from cow milk which is Untouched by human hands. Cows is organic grass-fed happy cows directly from a state-of-the-art advanced and hygienic Mukhi Dairy Farm. Mukhia ghee has a typical rich aroma, granular texture like homemade ghee, and high nutritional value. Direct from Mukhi Dairy Farm to your table.
Best before 9 Months from Date of manufacturing.
For Fresh granular and aroma.
Always get the ghee out from the tin/jar and transfer it in your own vessel.
Process Of Making Ghee:
- Cow are fed from Organic certified farm.
- Milk is been extracted with technology, which is Untouched by human hands.
- Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
- Mukhia Organic Desi Cow Ghee which is solely made from A2 certified milk only. Mukhia Organic A2 cow ghee is made by our traditional method ‘Bilona method’. It is made in small batches to ensure top quality. Bilona method A2 cow ghee is expensive as compared with commercial/processing method, where companies use mechanism based machines and tools to prepare ghee.
- Ghee is made using the Bilona Process has few important steps: first, the milk is made into a curd, then makkhan or butter is obtained by churning curd, which is then separated to make Desi A2 Ghee.
- It is Ayurvedic friendly & fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
How we take care our Cow for Mukhia Organic A2 Cow Ghee?
1. Untouched Milk For Delivery And Making Ghee
Our entire process is mechanized and untouched by human hands. Mukhi Dairy combines new and innovative farming methods with centuries-old dairy traditions to provide the highest standard of unpasteurized milk, ready for delivery and to make ghee.
2. Cattle Care
We are a world class dairy farm. Using wireless sensing technology, we monitor each cow’s health 24/7 with trained workers and veterinarians, continuously analyzing their behavior to keep them healthy & happy. They are cleaned everyday, stay cool with air conditioning, and allowed to roam free.
3. Filtered Water
We had built the filtered water plant for our cattle's. As we had design water management system to monitor water quality from ground water well to drinking pits.
4. Misting Evaporative Cooling System For Comfort Shelter:
Reduction in temperature resulting from the evaporation of a liquid, which removes latent heat from the surface from which evaporation takes place. We had designed to use high volume air input that allows the water to be vaporized into the atmosphere at a high velocity while continually replenishing the evaporation field with low humidity ambient air. To give a cool atmosphere to the cows.
5. Organic Feed:
Our cows are organic grass-fed, from our organic certified farm. Which is chemical and pesticide free. "Healthy- Happy Cows".
Read more about Mukhi Dairy Farm.
1. Pure Desi Ghee
- Ghee is lactose-free clarified butter and intake by lactose-intolerant people do not cause any allergy. Gluten-free, sugar-free, and non-GMO.
- Desi Ghee strengthens the immune system and boosts energy levels in your body
- It is beneficial in maintaining a healthy heart and aids in reducing oxidative stress in the body
- Desi Ghee also helps to reduce inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, & butyric acid.
2. Humane Treatment of Cows
- We continuously monitor our cows’ health 24/7 using an automated system that allows us to treat them when needed. We keep pedometers on them to make sure they move around. Our farm is designed to maximize the comfort of our cows, rather than for maximum milk production. By prioritizing our animals’ comfort, our farm has healthy cows that produce higher quality milk, which in turn makes higher quality ghee.
3. No Artificial Hormones
- Bovine growth hormone (BGH) is NEVER used on the cows at Mukhi Dairy Farm because it makes them more prone to infections. This is inconsistent with our philosophy and the great care we provide our herds. Our cows are not exposed to harmful chemicals pesticides, artificial hormones, toxins, radiation, or GMOs.
4. No Additives or Preservatives
- Mukhia Ghee does not add any powder or color to the ghee. Our ghee is made directly from the milk produced by our healthy cows and the process to make ghee is started instantly after milking without any waiting period.
5. Naturally Fed Cows = Pure Desi Ghee
- Our Mukhia Ghee is made from the milk of organically raised cows, cared for on our farmland with love and compassion. We believe that what we feed our cows matters, because the healthier and balanced the food, the better-quality ghee is produced from the milk.
Mukhia Organic A2 Cow Ghee is made using the traditional and ancient Indian bilona method. Our ghee is extracted from the milk of indigenous cows that graze on natural and organic pastures, making it pure, healthy, and nutritious. The 2-liter pack of Mukhia Organic A2 Cow Ghee is perfect for family use and offers the best value for money.
The cows that the milk is extracted from are given special care and attention as per our ethical and organic farming practices. Our ghee is free from any chemical or additives, making it an excellent choice for anyone who is health-conscious. It is also rich in vitamins A, D, E, and K and is suitable for people of all ages.
The flavor and aroma of our organic ghee are pleasing and heavenly. You can use it to prepare Indian dishes like biryanis, dals, and curries or use it as a spread on your toasts or a topping on your pancakes. Our ghee is also perfect for baking cakes, cookies, and bread, providing a unique flavor and texture to your baked goodies.
At Mukhia Organic A2 Cow Ghee, we care for your health and well-being. Therefore, we ensure that our ghee is made using the best quality milk, and our production process follows strict quality standards. Order our organic ghee today and enjoy the goodness and benefits of pure and healthy ghee in your daily diet.
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - email@example.com