Overview of Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee; 100% Pure Unadulterated Ghee; Healthiest Ghee For Frying
Buffalo ghee is the white color or creamy yellowish (Grass-fed buffalo), smooth in texture, and has more shelf life because of its higher fat content. It is a great source for high energy, calcium & other minerals. What a delicious way to nourish your family and you! Sauté your khichadi, roti, or sambar with a little ghee to add more taste to your dish.
Expiry Date: Best before 9 Months from Date of manufacturing.
For Fresh granular and aroma. Always get the ghee out from the tin/jar and transfer it in your own vessel.
85% Butter from Pure Buffalo Milk
15% Butter from Pure Cow Milk
Features & Benefits :
- All-Natural, High-Quality Fat from Indigenous Buffalo Breed A2 Protein Milk.
- Naturally Rich in Calcium, Vitamin A, and minerals like Magnesium, Potassium & Phosphorus, Omega-3's, and CLA.
- Magnesium to help blood vessels relax, better brain functioning and memory improvement
- Has more fat so it’s beneficial for healthy bones and teeth, slowing down the aging process, cardiovascular health, and good for the Keto diet and weight control
- Beta-lactoglobulin and potassium in buffalo milk may help reduce high blood pressure.
- Brijmohan Ghee Is Sugar-Free, Gluten, Lactose-Free, Non-GMO, No additives, No Growth Hormones.
Method of Ghee Preparation:
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Milk Desi Ghee (Buffalo milk contains A2 protein) is made using traditional methods by extracting butter (Makhhan) from Curd Cultured by bilona process, low heating and removing all casin & lactose.100% natural. Prepared by untouched by human hands methods and packed with care. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
- Suitable for skinny (malnourished) & people into extreme physical activities like sportsmen.
- A culinary application like drizzling & stir-frying Farsan, Mohanthal, and Ladoo. More solid fat which helps increase shelf life.
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.
- Put it on roti, chapatti, or dal-bati to boost metabolism.
- It's spreadable like butter & easily replaces cooking oil with a 1-to-1 ratio.
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee 500 ml is a pure and healthy ghee made from grass-fed buffalo milk. It is rich in flavor and has a distinctive aroma that will enhance the taste of your food. This ghee is perfect for cooking, baking, or frying, and it has a high smoke point that makes it an ideal choice for all types of cooking methods.
At ABC Store, we believe in providing the best quality products to our customers. Our Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee is made using traditional methods that ensure its purity and freshness. It is free from any chemicals, preservatives, or additives, making it a healthy choice for your family.
Our ghee is made from the milk of desi buffaloes that are grazing freely on natural pastures. The milk is collected and churned using the traditional method, which separates the butter from the whey. The butter is then boiled on low heat until all the moisture evaporates, leaving behind pure and golden ghee.
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee is a rich source of nutrition and is packed with vitamins and minerals. It is lactose-free and can be consumed by people who are lactose intolerant. It is also a good source of healthy fats and can be a part of a healthy diet. Our ghee is packaged in a glass jar that protects it from sunlight, heat, and air, preserving its freshness and flavor.
Order Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee 500 ml online from ABC Store and enjoy the pure and healthy taste of ghee. We offer free shipping on orders over $50, and our ghee is delivered to your doorstep in a safe and secure manner. Try our ghee today and experience the authentic flavor and aroma of desi ghee.
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org