Amrutam by Mukhi Dairy Farm is an A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee. Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Curd Culture Bilona Ghee is purely made from pure, natural, and farm-fresh ghee in small batches from grass fed Gir cow's milk. making it perfect for daily consumption and nurturing Ayurvedic principles of Ojas, Tejas, and Prana.
Experience the Richness of Pure A2 Desi Gir Cow Bilona Ghee
Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee which is solely made from gir cow A2 certified milk only. A2 cow ghee is made by our Indian Ancient Traditional method ‘Bilona method’. It is made in small batches to ensure top quality. Bilona method A2 cow ghee is expensive as compared with commercial/processing method.
Ghee is made using the Bilona Process has few important steps: first, the milk is made into a curd, then makkhan or butter is obtained by churning curd, which is then separated to make Desi A2 Ghee.
It is Ayurvedic friendly & fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
A2 milk is provided by Gir cow dairy farmers locally to our area and A2 milk is processed to make ghee at our state-of-the-art facility. We ensure optimum and humane care of cows and ensure compliance by frequent external farm visits to monitor animal care.
- Made from Certified A2 cow's milk from Gir Cow. Reports are attached, for the reference.
- Amrutam A2 desi cow ghee has high nutritional value, granular texture, and rich aroma.
- Free from sugar, gluten & lactose, and non-GMO.
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, & butyric acid.
- Nourish yourself and your family’s body by consuming daily.
- Boost your metabolism & strength of your bones.
- Deep nourishment to all of the tissues of the body, Ghee is rich in butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid used for energy and intestinal wall building, which helps with ulcers, constipation, and the treatment of burns and blisters.
- Can be used for skin and eye health, for lubricating the joints, and for alkalizing the blood. Embracing ghee as a part of your wellness toolkit can have a positive effect on your total health.
- Ghee has CLA, fatty acid that has been associated with anti-cancer & weight loss benefits.
For Fresh Granular and Aroma:
Always get the ghee out from the tin/jar and transfer it in your own vessel.
Best before 9 Months from Date of manufacturing.Uses:
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.
- Use in Agnihotra fire, Hawan Puja, Yagna, and Ancient fire rituals which in turn purifies the air and nearby surroundings.
- Can be used in making of Ayurvedic medicine & use for massage.
Indulge in the true essence of Indian culture with Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Bilona Ghee. Made from the purest cow milk, this ghee is processed using the traditional Bilona method to produce the premium-quality product that's rich in aroma and taste.
The cows are raised on open pastures, and the milk is collected by hand and processed under stringent quality control measures to ensure premium quality. The Bilona method of preparation involves churning curd, which is then used to obtain butter, and the milk solids are then separated to form ghee.
The naturally grass-fed cows provide milk that is rich in protein, calcium, and other essential nutrients. The method of preparation allows the natural flavour and health benefits to be retained, resulting in a ghee that's not just delicious but also highly nutritious.
Every batch of Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Bilona Ghee goes through extensive testing for purity and quality before being packaged. The ghee is free from preservatives, additives, and artificial colours, ensuring that you are getting nothing but pure goodness in every spoonful.
Ideal for cooking, frying, and baking, the Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Bilona Ghee has a high smoke point of 250°C, making it perfect for high-temperature cooking, without losing its nutritional value.
Experience the delicious flavour of premium-quality, naturally-prepared ghee, and add a distinct taste to your food with Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Bilona Ghee - Order 2 Liter pack online now!
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org