Expiry Date: Best before 6 Months from Date of manufacturing.
The Khakhra range by Mukhia is made from whole wheat flour with delightful flavors, salt, cooking oil, water, and baked to perfection into flat thin crisps.
With consideration of Mukhi Dairy Farm’s (Certified Organic Farm) values of nurture, respect, and stewardship of the environment, we are proud to present a new addition to our family of products, Mukhia Healthy Snacks.
Indian crispy thin bread is popular for snacks for decades. Traditionally, Indian people enjoy Khakhra with tea on a daily bases. It is an easy and quick Mukhia Healthy Snack to consume on the go whether you are in office, school, travel, picnic, and other places.
Enhance Your Snacking Experience:
Enjoy these delicious Mukhia Khakhras with the condiment of your choice. Give a new experience to your taste buds by pairing these with pickles, chaat masala, chutney, curd, butter mayonnaise, and more!
- 100% Natural, Fiber-Rich & Less Cholesterol Healthy Snacks.
- Ingredients Come from Pesticide-Free Farming.
- Hygienically Prepared & 100% Jain.
- Vacuum Sealed Export-Quality Packaging for Freshness Having a 6-month Expiry.
- 0% Maida, 100% Roasted.
- Anytime, Anywhere, Every time for Everyone. Eat light feel right
- Mukhia Snack’s Khakhra is Made by Rural Indian women in a Gruh Udhyog Hygienic Facility Owned by Retired Indian Military Veterans.
- Great for Diets.
- Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol for a Reduced Risk of Heart Disease.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber to Prevent or Relieve Constipation.
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org