Amrutam by Mukhi Dairy Farm is an A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee. Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee is purely made from pure, natural, and farm-fresh ghee in small batches from grass fed Gir cow's milk. making it perfect for daily consumption and nurturing Ayurvedic principles of Ojas, Tejas, and Prana.
Experience the goodness of traditional Indian Bilona Ghee
Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee which is solely made from gir cow A2 certified milk only. A2 cow ghee is made by our Indian Ancient Traditional method ‘Bilona method’. It is made in small batches to ensure top quality. Bilona method A2 cow ghee is expensive as compared with commercial/processing method.
Ghee is made using the Bilona Process has few important steps: first, the milk is made into a curd, then makkhan or butter is obtained by churning curd, which is then separated to make Desi A2 Ghee.
It is Ayurvedic friendly & fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
A2 milk is provided by Gir cow dairy farmers locally to our area and A2 milk is processed to make ghee at our state-of-the-art facility. We ensure optimum and humane care of cows and ensure compliance by frequent external farm visits to monitor animal care.
- Made from Certified A2 cow's milk from Gir Cow. Reports are attached, for the reference.
- Amrutam A2 desi cow ghee has high nutritional value, granular texture, and rich aroma.
- Free from sugar, gluten & lactose, and non-GMO.
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, & butyric acid.
- Nourish yourself and your family’s body by consuming daily.
- Boost your metabolism & strength of your bones.
- Deep nourishment to all of the tissues of the body, Ghee is rich in butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid used for energy and intestinal wall building, which helps with ulcers, constipation, and the treatment of burns and blisters.
- Can be used for skin and eye health, for lubricating the joints, and for alkalizing the blood. Embracing ghee as a part of your wellness toolkit can have a positive effect on your total health.
- Ghee has CLA, fatty acid that has been associated with anti-cancer & weight loss benefits.
For Fresh Granular and Aroma:
Always get the ghee out from the tin/jar and transfer it in your own vessel.
Best before 9 Months from Date of manufacturing.Uses:
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.
- Use in Agnihotra fire, Hawan Puja, Yagna, and Ancient fire rituals which in turn purifies the air and nearby surroundings.
- Can be used in making of Ayurvedic medicine & use for massage.
The Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Bilona Ghee is pure, healthy and nutritious. Made from the milk of Indian Gir cows through traditional Bilona method, this ghee is rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. It is free from any harmful chemicals or preservatives, making it safe and healthy for consumption.
Our Desi Gir cow ghee is made from milk sourced from free-range cattle that graze on fresh green pastures, ensuring the purity and quality of the milk. The Bilona method used to make this ghee involves churning the curd to separate the butter, which is then heated slowly over a low flame to produce a rich, delicious ghee that retains all the nutrients and natural flavor.
Amrutam's A2 Desi Gir Cow Bilona ghee is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of Indian and international dishes. Whether it is for cooking, frying or baking, this ghee is sure to enhance the taste and aroma of your food. It is also a great source of energy and supports a healthy immune system.
Get the authentic Amrutam A2 Desi Gir Cow Bilona Ghee 5 Kg online and experience the goodness of traditional Indian Bilona Ghee. This premium quality ghee comes in a hygienic and convenient pack that makes it easy to store and use. Order now and enjoy the health benefits and rich flavor of this pure and traditional Indian ghee.
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org