One Simple Ingredient:
Mukhia Honey is nothing but honey and guaranteed to be 100% pure. It is heated to only 46° C and is filtered, retaining the natural pollens, micronutrients, and enzymes. The texture can vary from liquid to creamy from batch to batch and season to season. This variation in texture indicates that the honey is 100% pure.
It is thick, opaque, and velvety; the way raw honey should be. Its flavor will remind you of summer with its warm, malty aroma and sweet, tangy flavor reminiscent of sun-ripened raisins.
- Pure, Natural, and Organically Processed
- Free from Antibiotics, GMO, Glysophate & Gluten.
- Enriched with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties and antioxidants
- Great source of vitamins, minerals & fatty acids that nourish your body
- It contains no added sugar, jaggery or preservatives that mess with its originality and naturalness.
2. Mukhia Ghee
Mukhia by Mukhi Dairy Farm is our organic top-of-the-line ghee. This is an authentic pure desi ghee made from cow milk which is untouched by human hands and comes from organic grass-fed happy cows directly from a state-of-the-art advanced and hygienic Mukhi Dairy Farm. Mukhi Dairy Farm is an organic certified farm. Mukhia ghee has a typical rich aroma, granular texture like homemade ghee, and high nutritional value. Direct from Mukhi Dairy Farm to your table.
- Made from the milk provided by our very own organic-certified cows
1. Pure Desi Ghee
- Ghee is lactose-free clarified butter and intake by lactose-intolerant people do not cause any allergy. Gluten-free, sugar-free, and non-GMO.
- Desi Ghee strengthens the immune system and boosts energy levels in your body
- It is beneficial in maintaining a healthy heart and aids in reducing oxidative stress in the body
- Desi Ghee also helps to reduce inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, & butyric acid.
2. Humane Treatment of Cows
- We continuously monitor our cows’ health 24/7 using an automated system that allows us to treat them when needed. We keep pedometers on them to make sure they move around. Our farm is designed to maximize the comfort of our cows, rather than for maximum milk production. By prioritizing our animals’ comfort, our farmers have healthy cows that produce higher quality milk, which in turn makes higher quality ghee.
- Our cows even only drink filtered water! We ensure that our cows get the same water that we drink.
3. No Artificial Hormones
- Bovine growth hormone (rBGH) is NEVER used on the cows at Mukhi Dairy Farm because it makes them more prone to infections. This is inconsistent with our philosophy and the great care we provide our herds. Our cows are not exposed to harmful chemicals pesticides, artificial hormones, toxins, radiation, or GMOs.
4. No Additives or Preservatives
- Mukhia Ghee does not add any powder or color to the ghee. Our ghee is made directly from the milk produced by our healthy cows and the process to make ghee is started instantly after milking without any waiting period.
5. Naturally Fed Cows = Pure Desi Ghee
- Our Mukhia Ghee is made from the milk of organically raised cows, cared for on our farmland with love and compassion. We only feed our cows with organic and natural foods that contain the essential nutrients and vitamins they need. The cows always have access to clean and filtered water that is free from pollutants. At Mukhi Dairy Farm, we believe that what we feed our cows matters, because the healthier and balanced the food, the better-quality ghee is produced from the milk.
6. No Refrigeration Needed
- Even after opening, you don’t have to refrigerate ghee. If your kitchen is particularly warm, you may want to refrigerate it to keep it from softening, but it’s not necessary. As long as you keep the cap on, it will stay good until its
Bilona Process for Making Ghee:
- We use ancient ghee making traditional techniques which are called “Bilona ghee.” It is made in small batches to ensure top quality.
- Ghee made using the Bilona Process has few important steps: first, the milk is made into a curd, then makkhan or butter is obtained by churning curd, which is then separated to make Desi Ghee.
- It is Ayurvedic friendly & fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
3. Mukhwas Ajma Shahi
- Exotic Mouth Freshener
- Mukhia mouth fresheners are exotic in taste, the flavor of rock salt, alsi, coriander seeds, gulkand, eaichi, jasifal and other healthy spices will tickle the taste buds.
- High In Fiber & Protein
- Mukhia Mukhwas is indulged with fiber and protein that keeps you satisfy all day long by curbing hunger and cravings.
- All Natural
- The Mukhia Mukhwas is made with all-natural ingredients, it has no additional chemicals, no trans-fat, no artificial flavor. The true taste of the mouth freshener to complete your meals.
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org