We are proud to bring nutrition to the Indian dairy market. Our nutritional products are living microorganisms and act as regulators in the cow’s rumen.
Liquid Starter Culture For Forage
Composition: Each 1 Liter contains Bacillus subtilis KUEN 1581
Indication: Silage inoculant
Sim Silaj, Effects & Benefits:
- Low pH and high levels of Lactic acid prevent the forage from becoming contaminated by pathogenic microorganisms and minimize dry matter losses.
- Less dry matter losses ensure a higher degree of forage utilization.
- Inoculants increase the digestibility and feed conversion of forage and improve the following performance parameters: Weight gain, Milk yield, Feed conversion.
- Bacillus subtilis spores shorten the silage fermentation time by sprouting rapidly.
- Lower the pH and continue their activity even at low pH values.
- Standardized, guaranteed, and quality forage is the end product.
Dose and application-
Sim Silaj is in liquid form and can be directly applied on silage It can be applied either during the grinding of the silage or at the time of filling up the silo.
Sim Silaj is to be diluted at least 1: 10 with water or more to achieve an evenly spraying. Used to inoculate 4-5 tons of maize silage or 2 tons of clover or grass silage.
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - email@example.com