One Simple Ingredient:
Mukhia Honey is nothing but honey and guaranteed to be 100% pure. It is heated to only 46° C and is filtered, retaining the natural pollens, micronutrients, and enzymes. The texture can vary from liquid to creamy from batch to batch and season to season. This variation in texture indicates that the honey is 100% pure.
It is thick, opaque, and velvety; the way raw honey should be. Its flavor will remind you of summer with its warm, malty aroma and sweet, tangy flavor reminiscent of sun-ripened raisins.
- Pure, Natural, and Organically Processed
- Free from Antibiotics, GMO, Glysophate & Gluten.
- Enriched with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties and antioxidants
- Great source of vitamins, minerals & fatty acids that nourish your body
- It contains no added sugar, jaggery or preservatives that mess with its originality and naturalness.
2. Amrutam A2
Amrutam by Mukhi Dairy Farm is an A2 Desi Cow Ghee. It is pure, natural, and farm-fresh ghee, and made from grass-fed desi cow’s A2 certified milk making it perfect for daily consumption and nurturing Ayurvedic principles of Ojas, Tejas, and Prana.
A2 milk is provided by Kankrej and Gir cow dairy farmers locally to our area and A2 milk is processed to make ghee at our state-of-the-art facility. We ensure optimum and humane care of cows and ensure compliance by frequent external farm visits to monitor animal care.
- Desi indigenous breed (Desi Cow) A2 certified milk, which is rich in the A2 protein. Most source of milk is from Kankrej and some from Gir. The Kankrej is an Indian breed. It originates from the arid region of the Rann of Kutch in the state of Gujarat, and in Neighbouring Rajasthan.
- All-natural, grass-fed A2 Desi Ghee is made from the indigenous cow A2 certified milk of grass-fed, pasture-grazing happy, healthy cows. Our cows are raised on pesticide-free and herbicide-free pasture.
- Amrutam A2 desi cow ghee has high nutritional value, granular texture, and rich aroma.
- Indian buttery delight contains no impurities, no artificial additives or chemicals!
- Free from sugar, gluten & lactose, and non-GMO.
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, & butyric acid.
- Has a 9-month expiry. Store in a cold, dry, and dark place is advisable for real rich aroma and taste for a longer time. No need to store in the refrigerator.
- Ghee may liquefy during shipping but will re-solidify within a few hours of overnight room temperature.
3. Mukhwas Bottle
Our Mukhia Mukhwas is an Indian mouth freshener and after-meal digestive. Our recipes are just amazing as they taste good and are very healthy. Mukhwas is infused with the goodness of handpicked selectively graded quality seeds and the best quality ingredients to simulate the digestive enzymes and acts as an appetizer.
- Exotic Mouth Freshener
- Mukhia mouth fresheners are exotic in taste, the flavor of rock salt, alsi, coriander seeds, gulkand, eaichi, jasifal and other healthy spices will tickle the taste buds.
- High In Fiber & Protein
- Mukhia Mukhwas is indulged with fiber and protein that keeps you satisfy all day long by curbing hunger and cravings.
- All Natural
- The Mukhia Mukhwas is made with all-natural ingredients, it has no additional chemicals, no trans-fat, no artificial flavor. The true taste of the mouth freshener to complete your meals.