1. Mukhia Honey 500gm
Mukhia by Mukhi Dairy Farm is our organic top-of-the-line ghee. This is an authentic pure desi ghee made from cow milk which is untouched by human hands and comes from organic grass-fed happy cows directly from a state-of-the-art advanced and hygienic Mukhi Dairy Farm. Mukhi Dairy Farm is an organic certified farm. Mukhia ghee has a typical rich aroma, granular texture like homemade ghee, and high nutritional value. Direct from Mukhi Dairy Farm to your table.
- Made from the milk provided by our very own organic-certified cows
1. Pure Desi Ghee
- Ghee is lactose-free clarified butter and intake by lactose-intolerant people do not cause any allergy. Gluten-free, sugar-free, and non-GMO.
- Desi Ghee strengthens the immune system and boosts energy levels in your body
- It is beneficial in maintaining a healthy heart and aids in reducing oxidative stress in the body
- Desi Ghee also helps to reduce inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, & butyric acid.
2. Humane Treatment of Cows
- We continuously monitor our cows’ health 24/7 using an automated system that allows us to treat them when needed. We keep pedometers on them to make sure they move around. Our farm is designed to maximize the comfort of our cows, rather than for maximum milk production. By prioritizing our animals’ comfort, our farmers have healthy cows that produce higher quality milk, which in turn makes higher quality ghee.
- Our cows even only drink filtered water! We ensure that our cows get the same water that we drink.
3. No Artificial Hormones
- Bovine growth hormone (rBGH) is NEVER used on the cows at Mukhi Dairy Farm because it makes them more prone to infections. This is inconsistent with our philosophy and the great care we provide our herds. Our cows are not exposed to harmful chemicals pesticides, artificial hormones, toxins, radiation, or GMOs.
4. No Additives or Preservatives
- Mukhia Ghee does not add any powder or color to the ghee. Our ghee is made directly from the milk produced by our healthy cows and the process to make ghee is started instantly after milking without any waiting period.
5. Naturally Fed Cows = Pure Desi Ghee
- Our Mukhia Ghee is made from the milk of organically raised cows, cared for on our farmland with love and compassion. We only feed our cows with organic and natural foods that contain the essential nutrients and vitamins they need. The cows always have access to clean and filtered water that is free from pollutants. At Mukhi Dairy Farm, we believe that what we feed our cows matters, because the healthier and balanced the food, the better-quality ghee is produced from the milk.
6. No Refrigeration Needed
- Even after opening, you don’t have to refrigerate ghee. If your kitchen is particularly warm, you may want to refrigerate it to keep it from softening, but it’s not necessary. As long as you keep the cap on, it will stay good until its
Bilona Process for Making Ghee:
- We use ancient ghee making traditional techniques which are called “Bilona ghee.” It is made in small batches to ensure top quality.
- Ghee made using the Bilona Process has few important steps: first, the milk is made into a curd, then makkhan or butter is obtained by churning curd, which is then separated to make Desi Ghee.
- It is Ayurvedic friendly & fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
2. Mukhia Honey 500gm
One Simple Ingredient:
Mukhia Honey is nothing but honey and guaranteed to be 100% pure. It is heated to only 46° C and is filtered, retaining the natural pollens, micronutrients, and enzymes. The texture can vary from liquid to creamy from batch to batch and season to season. This variation in texture indicates that the honey is 100% pure.
It is thick, opaque, and velvety; the way raw honey should be. Its flavor will remind you of summer with its warm, malty aroma and sweet, tangy flavor reminiscent of sun-ripened raisins.
- Pure, Natural, and Organically Processed
- Free from Antibiotics, GMO, Glysophate & Gluten.
- Enriched with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties, and antioxidants
- Great source of vitamins, minerals & fatty acids that nourish your body
- It contains no added sugar, jaggery, or preservatives that mess with its originality and naturalness.
- Helps Manage Weight
- Helps Energize Body
- Supports Active Lifestyle
- Provides Holistic Nutrition
- Maintains Beautiful Skin and Hair
3. Mukhia Khakhra Methi 200gm
The Khakhra range by Mukhia is made from whole wheat flour with delightful flavors, salt, cooking oil, water, and baked to perfection into flat thin crisps.
With consideration of Mukhi Dairy Farm’s (Certified Organic Farm) values of nurture, respect, and stewardship of the environment, we are proud to present a new addition to our family of products, Mukhia Healthy Snacks.
Indian crispy thin bread is popular for snacks for decades. Traditionally, Indian people enjoy Khakhra with tea on a daily bases. It is an easy and quick Mukhia Healthy Snack to consume on the go whether you are in office, school, travel, picnic, and other places.
Enhance Your Snacking Experience:
Enjoy these delicious Mukhia Khakhras with the condiment of your choice. Give a new experience to your taste buds by pairing these with pickles, chaat masala, chutney, curd, butter mayonnaise, and more!
- 100% Natural, Fiber-Rich & Less Cholesterol Healthy Snacks.
- Ingredients Come from Pesticide-Free Farming.
- Hygienically Prepared & 100% Jain.
- Vacuum Sealed Export-Quality Packaging for Freshness Having a 4-month Expiry.
- 0% Maida, 100% Roasted.
- Anytime, Anywhere, Every time for Everyone. Eat light feel right
- Mukhia Snack’s Khakhra is Made by Rural Indian women in a Gruh Udhyog Hygienic Facility Owned by Retired Indian Military Veterans.
- Great for Diets.
- Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol for a Reduced Risk of Heart Disease.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber to Prevent or Relieve Constipation as well as Helping to Maintain a Healthy Weight and Lowering your Risk of Diabetes.
4. Mukhia Papad 200gm
Mukhia Papad is handmade thin, crisp, disc-shaped food that is a staple to any Indian dish. Our papad is made from a seasoned dough of urad moger flour and mung moger flour and usually cooked with dry heat by flipping it over an open flame, frying, or in a microwave.
Every Indian meal is incomplete without papads. Savor the tangy taste whether you eat papad before your meal or during the meal. Our papad is authentically Gujarati. It is suitable for those who use low-mild spicy as it has a lower quantity of black peppercorns.
- Hygienically Handmade
- Medium Spicy
- Mukhia Papad is Offered in 200g Airtight Package
- 9-Inch Diameter
- No Taste Enhancers are Added to Our Product
- Delivered in a Pizza-Style box to Ensure No Damage to the Papad
- Shelf-Life of 4 Months
- Digestive Aid
- Manages Immune System
- Helps Cleanse Blood
- Rich Source of Fiber
- Flushes Out Toxins & Helps in Detoxification
5. Mukhwas Alsi Namkeen 80gm Bottle
Our Mukhia Mukhwas is an Indian mouth freshener and after-meal digestive. Our recipes are just amazing as they taste good and are very healthy. Mukhwas is infused with the goodness of handpicked selectively graded quality seeds and the best quality ingredients to simulate the digestive enzymes and acts as an appetizer.
- Exotic Mouth Freshener
- Mukhia mouth fresheners are exotic in taste, the flavor of rock salt, alsi, coriander seeds, gulkand, eaichi, jasifal and other healthy spices will tickle the taste buds.
- High In Fiber & Protein
- Mukhia Mukhwas is indulged with fiber and protein that keeps you satisfy all day long by curbing hunger and cravings.
- All Natural
- The Mukhia Mukhwas is made with all-natural ingredients, it has no additional chemicals, no trans-fat, no artificial flavor. The true taste of the mouth freshener to complete your meals.
- Helps in Digestion
- Manages Weight
- Fresh Breathe
6. Peanut Butter Chocolate 350gm
Grab a spoon of our delicious peanut butter for endless possibilities to your peanut craving. Mukhia Peanut Butter is locally sourced from the highest quality peanuts, which are roasted at an optimal temperature for the most sensational taste.
Made with high-quality graded and dry-roasted peanuts to bring out the best flavor and aroma.
Perfect as a protein-filled snack topper for anything such as an apple slice. It can also be added to your smoothies or salad dressing using as a recipe ingredient. Most of our customers enjoy Mukhia Peanut Butter on its own straight out of the jar.
- Energy Boosting 10g Protein per Serving
- Good Total Fat 16g and Zero Trans-Fat per Serving
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- Rich in Protein and Fiber, Good HDL Cholesterol, Vitamin E 19%, Omega 3, 6, and Minerals
- Plant-Based Diets and Nutritionist Approved
- 9 Month expiration from Manufacturing Date
- Good for children’s strong healthy growth.
- Mukhia Peanut Butter suppresses hunger which leads to weight loss. Peanut butter helps keep you full for a longer period of time, thanks to their protein, fat, and fiber content.
- Peanut butter composes sufficient levels of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA), especially oleic acid. MUFA helps lower LDL or "bad cholesterol" and increases HDL or "good cholesterol” levels in the blood.
- Peanut Butter can be helpful in reducing the risk of Type II diabetes by 30%. Peanuts contain not only protein but also unsaturated fats which helps in improving insulin sensitivity and slows down glucose absorption.
- Also contains high concentrations of polyphenolic antioxidants, primarily p-coumaric acid. This compound has been thought to reduce the risk of stomach cancer
- Peanut Butter is an excellent source of vitamin-E(α -tocopherol); containing about 8 g per100 g. vitamin-E is a powerful lipid-soluble antioxidant that helps maintain the integrity of mucosa and skin by protecting from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- Just a handful of peanuts per day provide enough recommended levels of phenolic antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and protein.