Mukhia Amrutam Buffalo A2 Ghee by Mukhi Dairy Farm. It is pure, natural, and farm-fresh ghee, and made from grass-fed desi buffalo A2 milk making it perfect for daily consumption & for cooking.
A2 protein (A2 beta-casein )can only be found in milk from indigenous & some other breed cows, buffalos, goats, and camels.
A2 milk is provided by buffalo farmers locally to our area and A2 milk is processed to make ghee at our state-of-the-art facility. We ensure optimum and health of buffalo and ensure compliance by frequent external farm visits to monitor animal care.
- 100% Desi indigenous breed ( Murrah & Mahesaani buffalo) A2 milk, which is rich in the A2 protein in all buffalo.
- All-natural, grass-fed A2 Desi Ghee is made from the indigenous buffalo milk of grass-fed, pasture-grazing happy, healthy buffalo. Our buffalo are raised on pesticide-free and herbicide-free pasture.
Features & Benefits:
- Mukhia Amrutam Buffalo ghee is All-Natural, High-Quality Fat from Indigenous Buffalo Breed A2 Protein Milk.
- Naturally Rich in Calcium, Vitamin A, and minerals like Magnesium, Potassium & Phosphorus, Omega-3's, and CLA.
- Magnesium to help blood vessels relax, better brain functioning and memory improvement
- Has more fat so it’s beneficial for healthy bones and teeth, slowing down the aging process, cardiovascular health, and good for the Keto diet and weight control
- Beta-lactoglobulin and potassium in buffalo milk may help reduce high blood pressure.
- Amrutam Buffalo A2 Ghee Is Sugar-Free, Gluten, Lactose-Free, Non-GMO, No additives, No Growth Hormones.
- Has a 9-month expiry. Store in a cold, dry, and dark place is advisable for real rich aroma and taste for a longer time. No need to store in the refrigerator.
- Ghee may liquefy during shipping but will re-solidify within a few hours of overnight room temperature.
Bilona Process for Making A2 Ghee:
- We use ancient ghee making traditional techniques which are called “bilona ghee.” It is made in small batches to ensure top quality.
- Ghee made using the Bilona Process has few important steps: first, the milk is made into a curd, then makkhan or butter is obtained by churning curd, which is then separated to make Buffalo Desi A2 Ghee.
- Fresh from the farm to your table. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.We recommend buffalo ghee for sweet, Ghari & Mohanthal ect.
- It's spreadable like butter & easily replaces cooking oil with a 1 to1 ratio.