Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Desi Ghee; 100% Pure Unadulterated Ghee; Healthiest Ghee For Frying
Buffalo ghee is the white color or creamy yellowish (Grass-fed buffalo), smooth in texture, and has more shelf life because of its higher fat content. It is a great source for high energy, calcium & other minerals. What a delicious way to nourish your family and you! Sauté your khichadi, roti, or sambar with a little ghee to add more taste to your dish.
85% Butter from Pure Buffalo Milk
15% Butter from Pure Cow Milk
Features & Benefits :
- All-Natural, High-Quality Fat from Indigenous Buffalo Breed A2 Protein Milk.
- Naturally Rich in Calcium, Vitamin A, and minerals like Magnesium, Potassium & Phosphorus, Omega-3's, and CLA.
- Magnesium to help blood vessels relax, better brain functioning and memory improvement
- Has more fat so it’s beneficial for healthy bones and teeth, slowing down the aging process, cardiovascular health, and good for the Keto diet and weight control
- Beta-lactoglobulin and potassium in buffalo milk may help reduce high blood pressure.
- Brijmohan Ghee Is Sugar-Free, Gluten, Lactose-Free, Non-GMO, No additives, No Growth Hormones.
Method of Ghee Preparation:
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Milk Desi Ghee (Buffalo milk contains A2 protein) is made using traditional methods by extracting butter, low heating and removing all casin & lactose.100% natural. Prepared by untouched by human hands methods and packed with care. Ghee is made to ensure the ISO standards in hygienic conditions, which promise purity.
- Suitable for skinny (malnourished) & people into extreme physical activities like sportsmen.
- A culinary application like drizzling & stir-frying Farsan, Mohanthal, and Ladoo. More solid fat which helps increase shelf life.
- Highly recommended for deep-frying - the high smoke point of 250°C, which makes it one of the safest ghee to cook with.
- Put it on roti, chapatti, or dal-bati to boost metabolism.
- It's spreadable like butter & easily replaces cooking oil with a 1-to-1 ratio.