Buy Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee Online in India
Are you looking to Buy Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee Online in India? Mukhi Dairy is a leading organic certified farm in India. Here You can shop from a wide range of 100% Pure Organic Brijmohan Buffalo Milk Ghee at Mukhi Dairy Farm with Free Shipping Available for all of India.
Color of Brijmohan Buffalo A2 ghee: Light yellowish creamy colour
“The milk is converted into curd, The curd is been churned to extract Makhan (butter) from it. The butter is then boiled to evaporate water and our ghee is ready.”
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee which is solely made from A2 milk only. A2 buffalo ghee is made by our traditional method ‘Bilona method’.
It is made in small batches to ensure top quality. Bilona method A2 buffalo ghee is expensive as compared with commercial/processing method, where companies use mechanism based machines and tools to prepare ghee.
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee – “The Chef Special”:
Our Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee is known as The Chef Special. The chefs in hotel’s and dhaba’s, confectioner (Halwai) use Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee to prepare variety of dishes.Buffalo ghee is reach in energy & fat so its give to food storage longer life.
THE ASIAN JOURNAL OF ANIMAL SCIENCE (Volume 10 | Issue 2 | December, 2015 | 166-175) says that “The majority (70.27%) of milk sweet makers used buffalo milk for making Khoa. Whereas, 29.72 per cent used cow milk. As the buffalo milk contained higher fat and total solids, yields at higher level and produce superior quality Khoa compared to cow milk.”
Recipe from Buffalo Ghee:
- 1 cup cashews – 160 grams
- ½ cup sugar – 100 grams sugar
- 5 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Buffalo ghee
- 1 tsp chopped rose petals or 1 tsp rose water
- 8 to 9 strands of saffron (optional)
- Powder the cashew, make sure it don’t turn out to be pasty or oily
- On a low flame heat sugar and water (Use thick bottomed or non stick pan or kadai)
- Grease a plate or a tray and keep aside or keep butter papers.
- When all the sugar has dissolved in the water, add the cashew powder. There is no consistency in the sugar syrup required like one string or two string. Just let the sugar dissolve in the water and then proceed with the next step.
- Mix and keep on stirring the cashew mixture non-stop on a low flame.( Make sure it don’t gets burn so keep stirring)
- The cashew mixture would start thickening.
- Cook the kaju mixture for approx 7 to 9 minutes until the whole dough starts to come together.
- Add the rose petals and Buffalo ghee to the cashew mixture.
- knead the cashew mixture lightly (When the heat in the dough is hot enough to handle)
- Flatten the dough and place it on a butter paper or on a greased plate or tray.
- Place a butter paper on top and then using a rolling pin, roll gently the dough from all sides till you reach a thickness of 3 to 5 mm in the dough.
- Remove the butter paper and let the rolled dough cool.
- When completely cooled, using a sharp knife cut the cashew dough giving square or diamond shapes.
- Gently remove the kaju katli with a butter knife.
- Serve the kaju katli straight away or keep in an airtight container.
- Receipe by Dassana Amit
- 2 cups besan (gram flour) – 200 grams
- ½ cup buffalo ghee (clarified butter) – 125 grams, add more ghee, if required
- 1 cup powdered sugar (heaped) or boora or castor sugar – 175 grams (powder ¾ cup white sugar or raw sugar in a mixer-grinder, small blender)
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder or 5 to 6 green cardamoms, powdered in a mortar-pestle
- 1 to 2 tablespoons golden raisins – chopped
- 10 to 12 cashews – chopped
- On low to medium-low heat, dry roast the besan for about 10-12 minutes.
- Keep on stirring continuously right from the beginning. So that the besan is not burned and cooks evenly.
Adding Ghee And Roasting Further
- After 12 minutes of total roasting time, add the ghee.
- Mix very well and continue roasting the besan for some more 12 to 15 minutes stirring non-stop.
- You will see that the mixture will start releasing ghee and will give a nice fragrant nutty aroma. Some ghee will float on top and and you will see a molten lava kind of consistency where the ghee is floating. The mixture will also loose sides of the pan and become one. These are the signs that the besan is fully cooked. Once you see these signs, you can move on to the next step.
- Remove the pan from the stove-top and place it on your kitchen countertop. Add powdered sugar.
Adding Powdered Sugar
- Begin to mix with all the strength from your hands. You have to mix this part vigorously so that the powdered sugar melts in the roasted besan and ghee mixture and no lumps are formed.
- Add the powdered cardamom, raisins and cashews. Mix again.
- Once you have mixed the ladoo mixture well then let it become lukewarm or cool at room temperature.
Making Besan Ladoo
- When cooled, make small or medium-sized besan ladoo and store them in an airtight steel container. If you are not able to shape in balls then freeze the mixture for 5 minutes or refrigerate for 20 minutes. Depending on the quality and consistency of ghee as well as the room temperature you may be able to easily shape these or not.
- Serve besan ladoo garnished with some nuts.
- Besan laddu keeps well at room temperature for a month. Keep in a clean covered jar or container in a cool dry place. You can use a steel jar.
- You can refrigerate these. But on refrigerating the ghee in the laddu solidifies making them dense or hard. So before serving, let them thaw completely.
- Receipe by Dassana Amit
3.Suji ka Halwa
- 1/ 2 cup suji (fine rava or semolina or cream of wheat)
- 1/3 cup sugar or approximate 5 to 6 tablespoons sugar or add as required
- 1/3 cup buffalo ghee – approximate 6 tablespoons of ghee
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder – or 4 to 5 green cardamoms powdered in a mortar-pestle, husks discarded (choti elaichi powder)
- 10 to 12 cashews – halved or whole (kaju)
- 2 tablespoons raisins (kishmish)
- 1 teaspoon chironji – optional (charoli)
- 1.25 cups water – can also add 1 cup water
- 1 pinch edible camphor (optional)
Preparation For Suji Ka Halwa
- Crush the green cardamom seeds to a fine powder in a mortar-pestle and keep aside. Remove the husks
- Keep a kadai or pan on a low flame.
- Add the ghee and when the ghee is heating up, do the following.
- Take the sugar and water in another pan.
- Keep this pan on a medium to high flame and let the sugar solution come to a boil.
- Once the ghee becomes hot, add the suji (semolina) & cashews and stir.
- Keep on stirring the suji (semolina) so that the grains does not stick to the pan and are fried evenly.
- Meanwhile keep your attention on the sugar solution also.
- If the mixture starts to boil, then lower the flame and let it simmer.
- Keep on frying & stirring the semolina for 7 to 8 mins till the grains change their color and when the cashews also change to a light golden or golden.
- Then add the cardamom powder, chironji, raisins and edible camphor (optional). Mix very well.
Making Suji Ka Halwa Or Sheera
- Stir and then add the bubbling hot sugar solution slowly to the fried suji mixture.
- Be careful as the mixture has the tendency to splutter.
- Be quick enough to stir. The sooji will begin to absorb the water and swell.
- Keep on stirring often till the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edges of the kadai or pan.
- Serve sooji halwa or sheera hot or warm or when cooled at room temperature. Notes
Type of suji: Use the fine variety of suji for making halwa.
- Scaling: Recipe can be halved or doubled or tripled.
- Edible camphor: Add a pinch of edible camphor if you are making suji halwa for religious occasions.
- Temperature: When adding the sugar solution to the rava, it has to be boiling and bubbling hot. If the sugar solution becomes warm, then heat it up till it comes to a boil. The fried rava mixture also has to be hot when the sugar solution is added.
- Multi-cooking: When you begin roasting the rava, at the same time, keep the sugar solution to boil on another burner.
- Adding less amounts: You can reduce both the amount of sugar and ghee. For less sweet taste in rava sheera, add ¼ cup sugar.
- Sweetener: Jaggery can be also added instead of sugar. First, add jaggery in water and heat the water till it becomes warm. When all the jaggery is dissolved, strain the solution to get rid of impurities. Put the strained solution back in the pan and heat till it comes to a boil.
- Liquids: You can add milk instead of water. Flavorings & Nuts: You can add your choice of dry fruits and nuts. For flavoring and aroma apart from cardamom powder you can also add saffron strands or even rose water. Receipe by Dassana Amit
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee Purity Test Report:
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee completely comples with FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) for testing ghee and is 100% pure and unadultered ghee.
Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee is complying with parameter (listed below) mandated by FSSAI for testing ghee. All this parameters ensures that Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee is 100% pure and unadultered.
Following are the list of test mandated by FSSAI, which Brijmohan Buffalo A2 Ghee has cleared.
Frequently Asked Question
- 250 and 500ml in BPA Free PET Jar
- 2 liter FSSAI Approved Stainless Steel Tin with leak proof seal
- • 5 kg and 15 kg FSSAI Approved Stainless Steel Tin with leak proof seal