Grab a spoon of our delicious peanut butter for endless possibilities to your peanut craving. Mukhia Peanut Butter is locally sourced from the highest quality peanuts, which are roasted at an optimal temperature for the most sensational taste.
Made with high-quality graded and dry-roasted peanuts to bring out the best flavor and aroma.
Perfect as a protein-filled snack topper for anything such as an apple slice. It can also be added to your smoothies or salad dressing using as a recipe ingredient. Most of our customers enjoy Mukhia Peanut Butter on its own straight out of the jar.
- Energy Boosting 10g Protein per Serving
- Good Total Fat 16g and Zero Trans-Fat per Serving
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- Rich in Protein and Fiber, Good HDL Cholesterol, Vitamin E 19%, Omega 3, 6, and Minerals
- Plant-Based Diets and Nutritionist Approved
- 9 Month expiration from Manufacturing Date
- Good for children’s strong healthy growth.
- Mukhia Peanut Butter suppresses hunger which leads to weight loss. Peanut butter helps keep you full for a longer period of time, thanks to their protein, fat, and fiber content.
- Peanut butter composes sufficient levels of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA), especially oleic acid. MUFA helps lower LDL or "bad cholesterol" and increases HDL or "good cholesterol” levels in the blood.
- Peanut Butter can be helpful in reducing the risk of Type II diabetes by 30%. Peanuts contain not only protein but also unsaturated fats which helps in improving insulin sensitivity and slows down glucose absorption.
- Also contains high concentrations of polyphenolic antioxidants, primarily p-coumaric acid. This compound has been thought to reduce the risk of stomach cancer
- Peanut Butter is an excellent source of vitamin-E(α -tocopherol); containing about 8 g per100 g. vitamin-E is a powerful lipid-soluble antioxidant that helps maintain the integrity of mucosa and skin by protecting from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- Just a handful of peanuts per day provide enough recommended levels of phenolic antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and protein.