Mukhia Manure is cow’s dung and gau mutra mixture. Mukhia Manure is both a fertilizer and a soil amendment (material added to improve soil). Manure slowly releases nutrients into the soil that plants can easily absorb. Manure contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium & micronutrients, which are important for plant health. Nitrogen is the most important nutrient that plants need and is responsible for rapid plant growth and the green color of plants. Use for indoor palants,garden and organic farming, vegetable and rose farming.
- From Organic-Certified Farm
- No Weed Seed, Aged, Dried, Nearly Odorless, and it is Easy to Mix into your Garden Soil.
- Made from an Aging Process Called Composting.
- In this process, our fresh manure sits for 3 to 12 months. As the manure ages, nitrogen changes into a form that won’t burn plants & any pathogens present in the manure are also killed. Another benefit from composting manure is that it loses its odor. Cow manure is the most popular source of manure for plants because it doesn’t contain high amounts of nitrogen and is less likely to burn plan
- For amazingly fertile soil, the manure made from cow dung and cow urine (gaumutra) via compost method maintains the natural goodness and helps your plants to flourish naturally.
- Free from chemicals. Our cows are raised organically, so the manure produced from their excrement is advantageous and free from any harmful chemicals that damage your garden or farm in the long term.
- Ready to use. It’s ready to use manure and an easy way to nourish your plants. All you need to do is directly add it to the soil, and it is good to go. It works well with flowering plants, vegetable plants, and garden areas.
Benefits for Plants:
- Manure is both a fertilizer and a soil amendment.
- Keeps plants healthy. A great addition to the soil, it helps the plants to absorb water, oxygen, nitrogen and other nutrients, which are essential for their health, rapid growth and greenery.
- It releases nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, and micronutrients.
- It is good for plant health and can be easily absorbed by the plant.
Dear Customer, Please NoteDue to COVID 19, Lockdown, Weather or any uncertain situations of the country your shipment might be delayed
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have facing any issue please call us at - +91 958-610-5555
or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org