Which is Better For Health & Cooking Ghee or Oil? Why?
Do you want to know some facts and myth about cooking oil or ghee? This article involves questions of people's mind i.e. difference between ghee and oil? Which is better cooking oil or ghee? Which is better for health oil or ghee? And why? So continue reading and share the knowledge.
1. Cooking Oil
Cooking oil is a stable food to fry, bake, cook etc. Cooking oil has a large variety as a plant oil such as olive oil, palm oil, soybean oil, canola oil, corn oil, peanut oil etc.
- Cooking oils are healthy at room temperature but can became unhealthy while heating over certain temperature and especially when heating repeatedly for frying items are reusing the same oil for cooking or frying again and again.
- Cooking oil are rich in omega 6 that causes accelerated growth of cancer cell, increased inflammation in the body, blood clothing etc. Some studies state that vegetable oil convert good cholesterol [HDL} into bad cholesterol present in the body.
- Cooking oil is known for the imbalance of omega 3 & 6 that leads to harmful for the body like heart disease, autoimmune disease, neurodegenerative disease & cancer.
- Cooking oil is rich in polysaturated fat which our body don’t response as a good fat. As unhealthy fat cause mutation in the cell and clog the arteries.
- Cooking oil is a chemically processed extraction. However, the damage start from the beginning and the damage does not stop there.
- Some cooking oil like olive oil has a low smoke point, while heating the oil or reusing the oil can be harmful.
Ghee is a class of clarified butter which we used to have since our childhood. The journey of eating started by sprinkling on chapattis, parathas, dal, Indian cuisine and spoonful of ghee in rice. And drastically the pure ghee has taken its place in keto diet as a good fat.
- Cow desi ghee and buffalo desi ghee helps to prevent the damage of tissue and cell that leads to a disease and is also rich in Vitamin E and its main activity is to perform as antioxidant.
- Cow desi ghee and buffalo desi ghee is enriched with CLA that helps in
1.Combat Heart Disease and cancer
2.Strengthened Immune system
3.Fight off infections
5.Improves insulin and blood sugar control
7.Help with weight loss
- Ghee has natural compounds like butyrate, a fatty acid, which helps with reducing inflammation and helps with digestion.
- Ghee by Bilona method helps in digestion as it is a digestible dairy fat which helps in proper digestion. Ghee helps in the removal of toxins from the body.
Which Is Better Ghee or Oil For Daily Cooking? The Conclusion
Cooking oil is never a healthy option to opt for. You can substitute the cooking oil with desi ghee. Following are the ways, you can add ghee to your meal.
- Cook a meal in a pure desi ghee.
- Add pure desi ghee in a cup of coffee to have a creamy texture.
- Grill chicken with pure desi ghee
- Sautee spinach and vegetables in pure desi ghee.
- Pure desi ghee with warm water in the empty stomach.
- Pure desi ghee for seasoning a salad.
- Spread pure desi ghee on your morning toast
- Substitute milk cream in tea and coffee with pure desi ghee
- Substitute butter/oil with pure desi ghee. Pure desi ghee has more fat as compare with butter. Pure desi ghee has 13-14 g fat and 11-12 g fat in butter.
If you want to substitute cooking oil with ghee. Always purchase a ghee in family pack so it will reasonable to use. So, check and head towards our collection.